As UCL Quarterfinal Leg 2 matches wrap, we’ll update this page with teams advancing to the 2019 UEFA Champions League semifinals, including odds and game times.
2019 UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw
This year, the Champions League semifinal draw has already taken place. The winner of Liverpool vs Porto will play the winner of Manchester United vs Barcelona. On the other half of the draw, the Ajax vs Juventus winner will play the victor of Tottenham vs Manchester City.
Who is in the Semifinals?
We’ll continue to update as Leg 2 fixtures conclude.
- Ajax (defeated Juventus 3-2 on aggregate)
- Barcelona (defeated Manchester United 4-0 on aggregate)
- Tottenham Hotspurs (defeated Manchester City 4-4 on away goals)
- Liverpool (defeated Porto on 6-1 aggregate)
When are Champions League Semifinal Games?
Games will be played on Tuesday, April 30th and Tuesday, May 7th.
- April 30th: Tottenham vs Ajax — 3pm EST
- May 1st: Barcelona vs Liverpool – 3pm EST
- May 7th: Ajax vs Tottenham – 3pm EST
- May 8th: Liverpool vs Barcelona – 3pm EST
Champions League Semifinal Betting Odds
All listed odds from FanDuel Sportsbook NJ.
|Tottenham +120||Draw +240||Ajax +220|
|Barcelona -135||Draw +290||Liverpool +340|
2019 UEFA Champions League Futures
After Wednesday’s 04/17/19 games, FanDuel Sportsbook NJ has the following listed odds.
|Barcelona +135||Liverpool +230||Tottenham +380||Ajax +410|
Champions League Semifinal Probabilities
Here are the probabilities after Wednesday’s games. Both semifinal match-ups are essentially a coin-flip. Liverpool is a slight probability favorite to win it all.
Where to Watch
In the US, games will be broadcast on TNT and streamed online at B/R Live.