Qualifying matches for the 2020-21 FA Cup begin on August 31st (with the full slate beginning the next day, September 1st). The full season schedule for the 2020-21 FA Cup looks like this:
- Extra preliminary round: Tuesday 1st, September 2020
- Preliminary round: Saturday 12th, September 2020
- First round qualifying: Tuesday 22nd, September 2020
- Second round qualifying: Saturday 3rd, October 2020
- Third round qualifying: Tuesday 13th, October 2020
- Fourth round qualifying: Saturday 24th, October 2020
- First round proper: Saturday 7th, November 2020
- Second round proper: Saturday 28th, November 2020
- Third round proper: Saturday 9th, January 2021
- Fourth round proper: Saturday 23rd, January 2021
- Fifth round proper: Wednesday 10th, February 2021
- Quarterfinals: Saturday 20th, March 2021
- Semifinals: Saturday 17th, April 2021
- The Final: Saturday 15th, May 2021
In the US, matches will be available on ESPN+.
2020-21 FA Cup title odds
No real surprises for the favorites. The Big 6 clubs dominate. Here’s a sampling of the odds.
|Manchester City +325||Liverpool +600||Manchester United +600||Chelsea +800||Arsenal +900|
|Tottenham +1000||Wolves +1600||Leicester +1600||Everton +2500||Leeds +3300|
|Southampton +3300||West Ham +4000||Burnley +5000||Crystal Palace +5000||Newcastle +5000|
|Sheffield +5000||Aston Villa +6600||Brighton +6600||Fulham +6600||Bournemouth +10000|
|Brentford +10000||Norwich +10000||Watford +10000||West Brom +10000||Cardiff +15000|
|Middlesbrough +15000||Nottingham +15000||Stoke +15000||Derby +20000||Sunderland +50000|
Of those listed, Manchester City is always a strong bet in competitions like this. Newer, insecure, fake clubs like City tend to aim for these trophies.
Outside of them, look for Chelsea this year to make a strong run at a FA Cup trophy. Frank Lampard will want to claim some silverware this season. If Jose Mourinho doesn’t get sacked, Tottenham may put a strong focus on the FA Cup as well.
Where to bet the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League in the US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.