Games are coming in a hurry in England.
The Big 6 + Leicester all played European fixtures mid-week. Will this impact their performance over the weekend?
It’s definitely something to consider in your soccer betting plans.
Premier League matchday 6 lines
|Friday, October 30th|
|Wolves -114||Draw +220||Crystal Palace +340|
|Saturday, October 31st|
|Sheffield United +850||Draw +475||Man City -335|
|Burnly +510||Draw +330||Chelsea -186|
|Liverpool -278||Draw +430||West Ham +700|
|Sunday, November 1st|
|Aston Villa +145||Draw +260||Southampton +175|
|Newcastle +300||Draw +240||Everton -103|
|Manchester United +104||Draw +270||Arsenal +250|
|Tottenham -162||Draw +310||Brighton +440|
|Monday, November 2nd|
|Fulham +145||Draw +230||West Brom +195|
|Leeds +160||Draw +255||Leicester +165|
Odds & Ends
- You know what’s not close to London? Krasnador! Chelsea flew 8 hours back from Krasnador late Wednesday and have to play at Burnley on Saturday afternoon. Good news for Blues fans is: it’s Burnley. But don’t be surprised if Chelsea drop some points here. That’s a brutal turnaround. A +330 draw is certainly possible.
- While Man U vs Arsenal is the marquee match-up of the weekend, the BEST match is actually Liverpool (first in xPTs) vs West Ham (5th in xPTs). Liverpool were listless in a 2-0 win vs Midtjylland. However, their stars are mostly rested. Buuuuuut they lost Fabinho for at least a few matches. Liverpool should win this–but the absolute best value on the board this week is West Ham at +700.
- Both Man U and Arsenal have home mid-week matches. United had the tougher opponent, but trounced them. Arsenal can rest key players against Dundalk. Given how up and down United have been, take a hard look at the +250 Gunners prices.
- Another solid match-up this week is Tottenham (3rd in xPTs) vs Brighton (4th in xPTs). Spurs will roll out its B-team at Antwerp. However, the A guys are making the trip. Brighton get an extra day of rest and prep. The Seagulls are due for some luck and a good result against top comp. The draw at +310 is a solid bet.
- Leicester have a trip to Greece on Thursday. While they get an extra day of rest with a Monday match, it’s against Leeds. And Leeds is good. And favored. Grab the +160 with Leeds at home.
WHERE TO BET THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.