2020 MLS Cup odds greatly altered after Josef Martinez’s devastating ACL injury on opening weekend.
While LAFC was the favorite going into the season–they’re bordering on historic favorites post Martinez injury.
In turn, Atlanta United saw their odds take a dive. No Eastern conference team has really been tabbed by oddsmakers yet to fill the void.
Are there any hidden values among the 2020 MLS Cup odds? Let’s take a look.
2020 MLS Cup odds
Odds as of March 2, 2020
|LAFC +300||NYCFC +700|
|Sounders +800||Atlanta United +900|
|LA Galaxy +1600||Toronto +1600|
|Montreal Impact +2500||New York Red Bulls +2500|
|Minnesota +2800||Real Salt Lake +3000|
|Portland +3000||Columbus +4000|
|DC United +4000||New England Revolution +4000|
|Philadelphia Union +4000||Sporting KC +4000|
|FC Dallas +5000||San Jose +6000|
|Chicago Fire +7500||Houston +7500|
|Inter Miami +7500||FC Cincinnati +8000|
|Colorado +15000||Orlando City +15000|
|Nashville +20000||Vancouver +20000|
Are there 2020 MLS Cup value bets?
Given the MLS playoff format, fluky upsets can and will happen (LAFC supporters are nodding their head in agreement). With that in mind, here are some early season value bets if you’re playing the long game:
- Seattle Sounders +800. They’re defending champs and have a winning pedigree, also capturing the 2016 title. Jordan Morris is a darkhorse league MVP candidate as well.
- New York Red Bulls +2500. Is it a rebuilding year? Or is it the Red Bulls’ year? Opening weekend showed good signs of things to come.
- Minnesota United +2800. The Loons could make some noise if they can find consistent offensive output.
- Columbus Crew +4000. They’re a High Press Soccer favorite and looked good in the opener.
- Philadelphia Union +4000. It’s a young squad with room to grow that wasn’t far off last year.
WHERE TO BET MLS IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.