We have two marquee fixtures on Saturday, with four of the biggest clubs in Germany facing off against each other. Bayern Munich travels to the Red Bull Arena to face RB Leipzig for the late game. Bayer Leverkusen host Borussia Dortmund at the BayArena earlier in the day. If you’re unsure about what markets to pick for these games, you can read on to see my picks and check out our Bundesliga Betting Guide.
Let’s take a look at the 2021-22 Bundesliga Matchday 04 Betting Lines.
BUNDESLIGA 2021/22 SEASON GUIDES
It was a busy end to the transfer window in Germany, with 18 transfers completed.
The most surprising one saw VfL Wolfsburg‘s Josip Brekalo join Torino on loan. The 23-year-old’s exit means he won’t be playing Champions League football this season.
If you haven’t already, Check out Tyler Everett’s brilliant post grading future USMNT’s star Matthew Hoppe joining RCD Mallorca from 2.Bundesliga side FC Schalke 04.
Another future USMNT star Chris Richards rejoined TSG Hoffenheim on loan from Bayern. He joins up with Sebastian Hoeneß again, who coached him at Bayern Munich II in 2019/20, where they won the 3.Bundesliga title.
The other key signings were:
- Marin Pongracic – Wolfsburg to Borussia Dortmund – loan
- Cedric Itten – Rangers to Greuther Furth – loan
- Kristijan Jakic – Dinamo Zagreb to Eintracht Frankfurt – loan
- Myziane Maolida – Nice to Hertha Berlin – undisclosed
- Sam Lammers – Atalanta to Eintracht Frankfurt – loan
- Wahid Faghir – Vejle BK to VFB Stuttgart – undisclosed
- Mitchell Weiser – Bayer Leverkusen to Werder Bremen – loan
- Ilaix Moriba – Barcelona to RB Leipzig – undisclosed
- Ademola Lookman – RB Leipzig to Leicester – loan
- Micky van de Ven – Voledman to Wolfsburg – undisclosed
- Leon Dajaku – Union Berlin to Sunderland – loan
- Daishawn Redan – Hertha Berlin to Zwolle – loan
- Sebastian Griesbeck – Union Berlin to Greuther Furth – undisclosed
- Thorben Hoffmann – Bayern Munich to Sunderland – loan
- Javairo Dilrosun – Hertha Berlin to Bordeaux – loan
MARCEL SABITZER JOINS BAYERN MUNICH
Marcel Sabitzer becomes the third person this summer to make the move from RB Leipzig to Bayern Munich. He joins his former manager Julian Nagelsmann and teammate Dayot Upamecano in Bavaria.
It’s difficult seeing the Austrian international displace Thomas Müller, Leon Goretzka, or Joshua Kimmich from the first choice eleven. He can play in all of their positions and should see plenty of game time as Nagelsmann rotates his squad.
BUNDESLIGA BETTING: MATCHDAY 04 LINES
BUNDESLIGA BETTING TIPS
- Wolfsburg -1.5 Goals at +165 is fantastic odds for their game against SpVgg Greuther Fürth. The newly-promoted side have conceded 9 goals in three games, and I’m confident Mark van Bommel‘s side will win this game by two or three goals.
- I’m Parlaying Dortmund to win and Over 2.5 goals for their trip to the BayArena. I think we will see goals in this game, and BVB will end Leverkusen’s unbeaten start to the season.
- I’m going to throw a little money behind VfL Bochum on the Moneyline at +190. They face the bottom side Hertha Berlin who are yet to pick a point up.
- I will take Bayern Munich at +115 in any Bundesliga game against any opponent and under any circumstances. Die Roten are the best side in the league, and the players are starting to click with Nagelsmann’s tactics and playing style.
WHERE TO BET BUNDESLIGA IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in more than two dozen states. You can bet online in some states, but only in-person betting is allowed in most of them.
DraftKings Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
FanDuel Sportsbook is available in Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.