We have several tasty fixtures in Matchday 07. On Saturday VfL Wolfsburg host Borussia Mönchengladbach and Mainz 05 face FC Union Berlin. On Sunday, Eintracht Frankfurt‘s turn to travel to the Allianz Arena to face Bayern Munich. If you’re unsure about what markets to pick for this game, you can read on to see my picks and check out our Bundesliga Betting Guide.
Let’s take a look at the 2021-22 Bundesliga Matchday 06 Betting Lines and Tips.
BUNDESLIGA MATCHDAY 05 ROUNDUP
BORUSSIA DORTMUND STRUGGLE WITH ERLING HAALAND AND MARCO REUS ABSENT
Borussia Dortmund‘s three-game Bundesliga winning streak was brought to an end by Gladbach on Saturday. Erling Haaland and Marco Reus were both unavailable after the pair picked up injuries during training on Friday. Their absence resulted in BVB being blunt in the final third creating just eight chances with none on target.
Denis Zakaria opened the scoring in the 37th minute after the ball fell kindly into his path. Dortmund’s task was made even more difficult when Mahmoud Dahoud was sent off three minutes later for arguing with the referee.
The defeat puts them four points behind leaders Bayern, and even though we’re only six games into the season, their chances of beating them to the title aren’t looking good.
FLORIAN WIRTZ THE NEXT GERMAN SUPERSTAR
Florian Wirtz became the youngest player to reach 10 Bundesliga goals with his winning strike against Mainz 05. This season, the 18-year-old has been in superb form, scoring six goals and providing four assists in all competitions.
No doubt all of Europe’s elite clubs are monitoring him closely, but I don’t think we will see him move anytime soon. Bayer Leverkusen have him tied down to June 2026. I think we will see him take a similar path to Kai Havertz and stay at the club till he’s 21 or 22.
BUNDESLIGA BETTING: MATCHDAY 07 LINES
BUNDESLIGA BETTING TIPS
- SC Freiburg‘s Moneyline at +160 is excellent value. They are sitting in 5th and remain undefeated with three wins and three draws. RB Leipzig just put 6 past their opponent Hertha Berlin who have conceded 18 goals, and they’ve only managed to pick up points against the two newly promoted sides Greuther Fürth and VfL Bochum.
- Back Bayern Munich to be winning Halftime / Fulltime at -215. Their opponent Eintracht Frankfurt aren’t used to playing in Europe and will be coming off a trip to Belgium on Thursday where they face Royal Antwerp FC in the Europa Conference League.
- Jump on Bayer Leverkusen’s Moneyline at -140. They are flying right now and sitting in the Top 4.
- For the first time this season, I will recommend a play from the Double Chance and Total Goals market. TSG Hoffenheim have scored 11 goals and conceded 8. Their opponent VfB Stuttgart have scored 9 and conceded 12. These two meet on Saturday, and I think we’ll see goals and a winner. My play is Stuttgart or Hoffenheim and Over 2.5 Goals at -180.
- My gut tells me Under 2.5 Goals at -130 is a solid play for Mainz 05 vs. FC Union Berlin. Five of Mainz’s six games have finished Under 2.5 Goals this season, and I think they’ll be able to capitalize on Union’s tiredness from their game on Thursday night and hold them to a tight, low-scoring game.
WHERE TO BET BUNDESLIGA IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in more than two dozen states. You can bet online in some states, but only in-person betting is allowed in most of them.
DraftKings Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
FanDuel Sportsbook is available in Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.