This is a helluva week of matches in the Champions League.
Some marquee match-ups as well as upset potentials. So let’s take a look at 2020-21 UEFA Champions League group stage matchday 3 lines.
2020-21 UEFA Champions League group stage matchday 3 lines
|Tuesday, November 3rd|
|Lokomotiv Moscow +850||Draw +360||Atletico Madrid -275|
|Shakhtar Donetsk +225||Draw +265||Borussia Monchengladbach +114|
|Red Bull Salzburg +650||Draw +460||Bayern Munich -278|
|Man City -560||Draw +650||Olmypiakos +1300|
|Atalanta +210||Draw +290||Liverpool +114|
|Real Madrid -125||Draw +300||Inter +310|
|Midtjylland +285||Draw +310||Ajax -118|
|Porto -121||Draw +260||Marseille +350|
|Wednesday, November 4th|
|İstanbul Başakşehir +700||Draw +370||Man U -245|
|Zenit +180||Draw +245||Lazio +148|
|Chelsea -295||Draw +420||Rennes +800|
|Ferencvaros +1200||Draw +550||Juventus -455|
|Barcelona -1430||Draw +1150||Dynamo Kiev +2800|
|Club Brugge +400||Draw +310||Borussia Dortmund -152|
|Sevilla -400||Draw +500||Krasnodar +1150|
|RB Leipzig +210||Draw +260||PSG +123|
Odds & Ends
- Shakhtar Donetsk sit atop their group. And have shown some resilience. AND aren’t the easiest out at home. That underdog +225 price has value.
- The draw pricing on Atalanta vs Liverpool indicates oddsmakers think one side will win. The Reds know they’re going through. Atalanta know they have the firepower to challenge Liverpool’s younger center-back combo. +210 is a good price for the home team.
- This one is all about value: yeah, Inter are bottlers, but +310 against an inconsistent Real Madrid is tough to pass up. The draw pricing is worth a shot too.
- Barcelona can’t beat crappy Spanish teams right now. Should Dynamo Kiev really be +2800?
- RB Leipzig were humiliated last week and will be motivated. PSG are currently not advancing. Don’t know where this match will end up, but this is a must-watch.
WHERE TO BET THE 2020-21 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.