It was an utterly enthralling and bonkers day of Champions League action on Tuesday. Consider:
- Ajax led Chelsea 4-1 at Stamford Bridge…which included an unfortunate Kepa own-goal…then had two players sent off and white-knuckled their way to a 4-4 draw over the final 20 minutes.
- Inter Milan go up 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund in the first half, scoring a glorious goal in the process…and end up losing 3-2.
- Liverpool somehow struggle to a 2-1 win at home vs Genk…despite rattling off nearly 30 shots.
- Barcelona laid another 💩 by drawing Slavia Prague 0-0 at home…and remain atop their group.
- Red Bull Salzburg’s ERLING BRAUT HAALAND score again…yet Napoli still pull a point at home.
Here’s a High Press Soccer Podcast breaking down Tuesday’s game. Listen in the post or subscribe and download from Apple’s Podcast Center. Look for another Champions League podcast recapping Wednesday’s action and looking ahead to Liverpool vs Manchester City tomorrow.