The 2021-22 Champions League doesn’t return until February.
However, all match lines and advancement odds are up. Here’s a quick look at futures for who will advance from each pairing.
* Revisit match-ups via the Champions League Round of 16 draw results.
Champions League Round of 16 Odds
|Sporting +800||Manchester City -1600|
|PSG -135||Real Madrid +110|
|Inter +275||Liverpool -370|
|RB Salzburg +800||Bayern Munich -1600|
|Chelsea -525||Lille +370|
|Villarreal +160||Juventus -200|
|Atletico Madrid +110||Manchester United -135|
|Benfica +300||Ajax -400|
Champions League Round of 16 best bets
Want to bet the Champions League? Here are some quick hits on select matches.
- 538 and ClubElo rank Real Madrid as the superior squad to PSG. The Parisians are getting a public/Messi-bump on their pricing. Grab RM at +110 while you still can.
- Same goes for Manchester United. Yes, some combination of Ronaldo scoring last minute miracle goals coupled with the refs awarding them copious undeserved pks will always mean Man U have a chance. But despite being the most annoying and hard to watch team possibly ever in the history of sports, Atleti are the slightly better side. So +110 is a good price for a team more likely to advance.
- As for Ronaldo’s old club, Juventus, they’re in a coin-flip match-up with Villarreal. The Spanish side at +160 is solid value.
- If you’re just looking for a good favorite to bet, go with Chelsea at -525 or Ajax at -400. Chelsea’s opponent, Lille, to put in scientific terms, totally suck this season. And Ajax has been utterly dominant so far this Champions League campaign.
WHERE TO BET UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in more than two dozen states. You can bet online in some states, but only in-person betting is allowed in most of them.
DraftKings Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
FanDuel Sportsbook is available in Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.