Updated February 12, 2020
The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 draw was today. There were some definite winners and losers from the draw. Those winners & losers have seen their Champions League title odds shift accordingly.
Match lines for Leg 1 are out. Leg 1 matches take place over two weeks in February.
2019-20 Champions League Round of 16 Leg 1 Match Lines
|February 18th, 3pm ET|
|Borussia Dortmund +190||Draw +290||PSG +125|
|Atletico Madrid +230||Draw +240||Liverpool +122|
|February 19th, 3pm ET|
|Tottenham +130||Draw +270||RB Leipzig +205|
|Atalanta -120||Draw +295||Valencia +300|
|February 25th, 3pm ET|
|Napoli +230||Draw +240||Barcelona +110|
|Chelsea +255||Draw +270||Bayern Munich +100|
|February 26th, 3pm ET|
|Lyon +375||Draw +270||Juventus -134|
|Real Madrid +150||Draw +280||Manchester City +160|
Odds & Ends
- There’s been a lot of line movement on Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool. Atleti have moved from +190 to +230 with Liverpool getting shorter from +145 to +123. That makes sense, as these two clubs are moving in different directions. Given the way the draw is priced, expect a 1-0 type Liverpool win.
- Also seeing their odds improve since they first came out: Borussia Dortmund. They go from +230 to +190. Oddsmakers like the additions of ERLING BRAUT HAALAND and Emre Can.
- Public money has been pounding Red Bull Leipzig. They’ve moved from +300 to +205. Tottenham meanwhile, spurred on by a series of lackluster results, go from -112 to +130. However, don’t be surprised to see Spurs pull 3 points from this one.
- Atalanta is another beneficiary of time and analysis. They’ve moved from +125 to -125 and may be among the safest bets in leg 1.
- Despite the two clubs being in differing states of form since the draw was announced, there’s been little line movement between Real Madrid and Manchester City. Expect a RM win in that one.