The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 re-commences this week and next.
All eyes will be focused on this Wednesday, March 11th as two favorites–holders Liverpool and ever-capitulating PSG–face uphill home battles.
Champions League Round of 16 leg 2 match lines
|RB Leipzig +190||Draw +350||Tottenham +480|
|Valencia +180||Draw +285||Atalanta +132|
|PSG -134||Draw +320||Borussia Dortmund +320|
|Liverpool -175||Draw +270||Atletico Madrid +600|
|Manchester City -162||Draw +325||Real Madrid +400|
|Juventus -215||Draw +320||Lyon +700|
|Bayern Munich -286||Draw +435||Chelsea +750|
|Barcelona -220||Draw +340||Napoli +650|
Odds & Ends
Here are some quick-hitting thoughts on all of the matches:
- RB Leipzig vs Tottenham: As predicted, same old Jose Mourinho. While he continues to beat down his team, Leipzig will beat Spurs down at home with a convincing win.
- Valencia vs Atalanta: Valencia is going to be forced to chase this game–which will open things up for Atalanta. Look for a wild and high-scoring Atalanta win. Take the over (-139) on 3.5 goals.
- PSG vs BVB: Due to coronavirus concerns, this will be played in an empty PSG stadium. How will that impact the home team? Hot take: not good! Expect a 2-2 draw with the Germans advancing.
- Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid: We already covered this in our Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Round of 16 preview but here are the Cliff Notes: Lots of Atleti whining and a feisty 2-1 Reds win.
- Juventus vs Lyon: Ronaldo will find the back of the net for a 1-0 Juventus win and advance on penalties.
- Manchester City vs Real Madrid: The Los Blancos roller-coaster continues as they shock FFP violating City for a 2-0 win.
- Bayern Munich vs Chelsea: The Germans pound the Blues again–cruising to a comfortable 3-1 win.
- Barcelona vs Napoli: Messi nets a brace as Barcelona advance on a nervy 2-1 win.
WHERE TO BET THE 2019-20 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.