The 2021-22 Champions League group stage qualifying matches are done. All 32 spots are spoken for now.
The group stage draw will take place on Thursday the 26th of August.
Here’s a look at 2021-22 Champions League group stage pots.
2021-21 Champions League group stage pot seedings
Pot 1 is comprised of major domestic league winners, the Champions League holder, and Europa League holder.
Pot 2 are non-title teams with the highest co-efficient rankings. Pots 3 & 4 are also placed via co-efficient.
Zenit St Petersburg
- Besiktas and Dynamo Kyiv will be placed in either Pot 3 or 4.
- Winner of Shakhtar Donetsk or Monaco will be placed in either Pot 3 or 4
- Winner of RB Salzburg or Brondby will be placed in Pot 3 or 4
- Winner of Benfica or PSV will be placed in Pot 3 or 4
- Winner of Dinamo Zagreb vs Sheriff Tiraspol will be placed in Pot 3 or 4
When is the 2021-22 Champions League Group Stage Draw?
The 2021-22 Champions League group stage draw is on August 26th at noon ET (18:00 CET). Eight groups of four teams are drawn. No teams from the same domestic league are drawn against each other.
The top two teams from each bracket advance into the knockout rounds.
Where to watch Champions League Group Stage Draw in US
In the US, watch the Champions League group stage draw on the Paramount+ app.
WHERE TO BET THE 2021-22 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.