After getting utterly shredded by Leicester City on Sunday, Manchester City are no longer Premier League title favorites.
That honor goes to reigning champs, Liverpool.
This is clearly a two-horse race. There is a sizable gap between Liverpool and City and the rest of the league.
2020-21 Premier League title odds (updated)
|Manchester City -112||Liverpool +250|
|Tottenham +1200||Chelsea +1800
|Everton +1800||Arsenal +2500
|Manchester United +2500||Aston Villa +5000
|Leeds +10000||Leicester +10000|
|Wolves +15000||West Ham +30000|
|Southampton +50000||Newcastle +100000
|Brighton +100000||Crystal Palace +100000|
|Sheffield +150000||Burnley +200000|
|West Brom +250000||Fulham +300000|
Some key points about the updated futures:
- Man City started as odds on favorites at -139. Holders Liverpool were a stunning +230. This flip of favorite status is more in line where the lines should’ve been all along.
- Chelsea and Man U were +1200 but have fallen to +1800 and +2500, respectively. Both of those odds seem generous a this point.
- Arsenal have jumped from +4000 to +2200. Expect a drop if Liverpool paddle them on Monday.
- Everton has seen the biggest upward movement. The Toffees have leaped from +25000 to +4000.
- Leicester have also improved significantly, going from +15000 to +4000. Leicester will be a continued riser if they keep up this pace and goal differential.
WHERE TO BET THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.