Manchester City Have 18% Chance at The Quadruple: Odds for Each Trophy

Posted By Chops on March 18, 2019

With their FA Cup quarterfinals come from behind victory over Swansea, Manchester City continue their march towards The Quadruple (i.e. winning all trophies, Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, and Carabao Cup).

According to ESPN FC, their Quadruple odds are now at 18%.

 

Here’s a look at the cups still in play (they’ve already won the Carabao Cup), who they’ll have to play, and their odds for each.

FA Cup

Manchester City had a best case scenario in drawing Brighton in the FA Cup semifinals. They’re odds-on favorites to win the cup at -290.

Premier League

Even though they’re trailing a game-in-hand Liverpool by 2 points, Manchester City are still odds-on favorites to capture this year’s Premier League crown.

Latest odds on  FanDuel NJ Sportsbook have City at -280 (Liverpool are +195).

FiveThirtyEight give City 66% probability to win over Liverpool’s 34%.

Champions League

While City again got a favorable draw, facing Tottenham in the Champions League quarterfinals, if they’re going to stumble, this looks like the most likely place.

City are favored at +220, but closely followed by likely semifinal opponent Juventus (+300), Barcelona (+360) and Liverpool (+390).

Their probabilities indicate there’s a 65% chance they don’t win the UCL. Liverpool (24%) and Barcelona (22%) are their two biggest challengers. However, lucky for them again, they won’t face either until the finals.

 

Chops Avatar
Written by
Chops

Chops is the executive producer of High Press Soccer. He's an unabashed Liverpool fan who will absolutely let that bias seep into his reporting and analysis.

View all posts by Chops
Privacy Policy