Matchday 13’s marquee fixture is Chelsea vs. Manchester United at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. It will be interesting to see how United’s players react to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer leaving the club. If you’re unsure about what markets to bet on this Matchday, you can read on to see my analysis and check out our Premier League Betting Guide.
You can always hit me up on Twitter @AlexJBlowers for advice, your picks, and thoughts on what’s happening in the world of soccer.
Let’s take a look at the 2021-22 Premier League Matchday 13 Betting Lines, Analysis, and Tips.
PREMIER LEAGUE GUIDES
PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 12 ROUNDUP
MANCHESTER UNITED PART WAYS WITH OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER
The biggest story in the game right now is Solskjaer’s departure from Manchester United. It’s been a long time coming, and the club’s reluctance to make a decision has put them in a difficult situation with three massive fixtures across the next ten days.
United allowed Ole to give a goodbye interview to MUFC TV. He struggled to hold back the tears as his emotions got the better of him, and will always be a club legend.
Michael Carrick has taken charge temporarily. The reported plan is to appoint an interim to see them through to the end of the season. Then they will try to attract one of their first-choice targets when they’re more likely to secure them.
Confused? Me too.
United are one of the biggest clubs in the world. The Board should be going all out to get an elite manager who can get the best out of this talented squad. We’re in November; they’re six points off the Top 4 and still in Europe.
Chelsea appointed Thomas Tuchel in January and went on to win the UEFA Champions League, reach the FA Cup final, and make the Top 4. United’s season is still salvageable.
PREMIER LEAGUE BETTING: MATCHDAY 13 LINES
PREMIER LEAGUE BETTING ANALYSIS AND TIPS
- Aston Villa are excellent value on the Moneyline at +235. Steven Gerrard has made an immediate impact with the squad guiding them to a 2-0 win over Brighton. He has all week on the training ground to work with the players and build on his positive start.
- Jump on Tottenham’s Moneyline at -105. Spurs were poor in the first half against Leeds United and magnificent in the second. Antonio Conte worked his magic during the halftime team talk, inspiring them to a 2-1 comeback, and he passionately celebrated the victory at full-time. Back Conte to get the best out of this talented squad.
- West Ham have beaten Liverpool, Tottenham, Leicester City and drew 0-0 with Manchester City in the Carabao Cup. If you think David Moyes‘s side can get something from The Etihad, they’re +290 in the Double Chance Market to Win or Draw this game.
- I like Both Teams To Score YES at -125 for Brentford vs. Everton. Both sides have decent attacking firepower and have conceded 11 goals in their last five Premier League games.
- Parlaying Liverpool and Arsenal‘s Moneyline is attractive at -121. Both have home advantage and should have more than enough to handle their opponents.
WHERE TO BET PREMIER LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in more than two dozen states. You can bet online in some states, but only in-person betting is allowed in most of them.
DraftKings Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
FanDuel Sportsbook is available in Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.