However, there are plenty of quality and intriguing match-ups and decent value bets. From Leicester vs Arsenal to Tottenham vs Sheffield and even Chelsea vs Crystal Palace, it’ll be an entertaining weekend in England.
2019-20 Premier League Matchday 12 Lines
|Friday, November 8th|
|Norwich City +170||Draw +255||Watford +150|
|Saturday, November 9th|
|Chelsea -315||Draw +450||Crystal Palace +850|
|Southampton +188||Draw +240||Everton +145|
|Burnely +128||Draw +255||West Ham +205|
|Newcastle +155||Draw +220||Bournemouth +188|
|Tottenham -182||Draw +320||Sheffield United +510|
|Leicester +104||Draw +265||Arsenal +250|
|Sunday, November 10th|
|Manchester United -167||Draw +270||Brighton +550|
|Wolves -114||Draw +255||Aston Villa +305|
|Liverpool +165||Draw +255||Manchester City +155|
Odds & Ends
- Let’s not bury the lead: Liverpool vs Manchester City is basically the Super Bowl. We’ve covered the match extensively. From a betting perspective though, anytime you can get Liverpool priced +165 at Anfield it’s worth a look.
- Friday’s match of Norwich vs Watford may not be marquee, but it is an absolute must-win for both squads. Those 3 points are critical if the Canaries and Hornets want to fight relegation. Expect a hard-fought, entertaining game.
- Chelsea is getting -315 at home vs a better-than-expected Crystal Palace. While Chelsea sit 4th in the table, Palace are 9th–ahead of Manchester United and Tottenham. While that -315 price is terrible, Chelsea have the best recent form of any domestic side. It’s hard to make a case for Palace to win this one.
- Tottenham vs Sheffield should be legitimately entertaining. The Blades sit sixth in the table to Spurs 11th and have a better gd (4 to 1). The +320 draw is a good price for a match that Tottenham frankly shouldn’t be odds-on to win.
- Leicester vs Arsenal should be entertaining as hell. Given the turmoil and inconsistency surrounding the Gunners and Unai Emery, it’s hard seeing them pulling points. Leicester at +104 is a great value for a clearly better side.
Where to bet the Premier League in the US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.