The. Premier League. Is. Back.
A full slate of fixtures is only 10 days away.
The highlight fixture of matchday 30 has Spurs and Jose Mourinho hosting Manchester United. Man U are the slightest of favorites. Can they keep the momentum going from March and make a statement on their Champions League chances?
Here’s a look at Premier League matchday 30 lines.
Premier League matchday 30 odds
|Friday, June 19th|
|Norwich +220||Draw +255||Southampton +120|
|Tottenham +175||Draw +230||Manchester United +160|
|Saturday, June 20th|
|Watford +240||Draw +245||Leicester +115|
|Brighton +280||Draw +250||Arsenal +100|
|West Ham +250||Draw +235||Wolves +115|
|Bournemouth +160||Draw +225||Crystal Palace +180|
|Sunday, June 21st|
|Newcastle +220||Draw +210||Sheffield United +140|
|Aston Villa +475||Draw +330||Chelsea -182|
|Monday, June 22nd|
|Manchester City -625||Draw +675||Burnley +1500|
|Everton +400||Draw +350||Liverpool -150|
Odds & Ends
- Oddsmakers are keeping the lines tight. Not many odds-on favorites.
- Manchester United are +160 traveling to Spurs (+175). OGS tends to do well when he has time to prepare so we agree with the oddsmakers here. Look for a 2-1 Man U win.
- Wolves were another squad rounding into form in 2020. Their major issue this campaign is depth. They don’t have a deep enough bench to stay fresh across domestic and European competitions. However, they’re well rested and travel to West Ham as favorites. Their +115 is a decent price. Look for Adama Traore and Raul Jimenez to run wild.
- Sheffield United play their game-in-hand fixture on Wednesday the 17th. They come right back and travel to Newcastle on Sunday the 21st. Will fitness be an issue? Will Newcastle play inspired football knowing an ownership change is around the corner? The Newcastle win +220 or draw +210 is worth exploring.
- Will Liverpool capture their first Premier League title at Everton? It’s possible. Regardless, the Reds seem to struggle of late under Klopp when rested. Do NOT expect that to be the case against the Toffees in the Merseyside Derby. Liverpool will trounce Everton.
WHERE TO BET THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.