Premier League matchday 32 was…interesting!
Liverpool and Chelsea looked all word the previous week, and aw-ful this week. FFP violating Manchester City and Sheffield were out of sorts the previous week, and out of this world this week. Tottenham was Tottenham, they still suck.
Spurs have the closest thing to a marquee match-up this match week as they host Everton. Wolves vs Arsenal should be fun as well. Here are Premier League matchday 33 lines.
Premier League matchday 33 lines
|Saturday, July 4th|
|Norwich +235||Draw +230||Brighton +120|
|Manchester United -530||Draw +600||Bournemouth +1600|
|Leicester -148||Draw +230||Crystal Palace +480|
|Wolves +118||Draw +230||Arsenal +250|
|Chelsea -230||Draw +335||Watford +700|
|Sunday, July 5th|
|Burnley +195||Draw +195||Sheffield +175|
|Newcastle +170||Draw +230||West Ham +170|
|Liverpool -315||Draw +460||Aston Villa +800|
|Southampton +800||Draw +475||Man City -315|
|Monday, July 6th|
|Spurs +110||Draw +245||Everton +250|
Odds & Ends
- Leicester are odds on vs Palace? Based on recent form that makes no sense. Something about the line that feels like the Foxes will come away with a W.
- Another head-scratcher is Newcastle (+170) on level odds hosting West Ham (+170). Newcastle are third in form over the last 5 matches (with no losses). Look for the Magpies to drop the hammer on West Ham.
- Liverpool at -315 against Villa after getting embarrassed by Man City almost seems too easy. That should be a -500 line even with an empty Anfield.
- Spurs are in a freefall. Everton at +250 is a wise play.
- City traveling to Southampton just feels like the kind of game THE FOURMIDABLES have struggled with all season. That +800 for the Saints or +475 draw are worth a look.
- Wolves have the best form in the league over their last five matches. Arsenal is better than you think though, hence the closer-than-expected line. Wolves should prevail but a draw would not surprise us either.