Manchester United and Liverpool go head-to-head this Sunday at Old Trafford in the Premier League’s biggest rivalry. The reigning champions find themselves 4 points off 4th placed Chelsea and need a win to keep their Champions League qualification hopes alive.
Hit me up on Twitter @RegistaPicks with your thoughts, who you support, and picks for the week.
PREMIER LEAGUE HALL OF FAME
The Premier League launched its Hall Of Fame this week, and players have to meet the following criteria to be eligible. They must have made a minimum of 250 Premier League appearances unless they have achieved any of the following milestones:
- Made a minimum of 200 Premier League appearances for one Club
- Been selected to any of the Premier League Team of the Decade or 20-Year Anniversary teams
- Won a Premier League Golden Boot or Golden Glove
- Been voted as Premier League Player of the Season
- Won three Premier League titles
- Scored 100 Premier League goals or recorded 100 Premier League clean sheets (GK only)
Alan Shearer and Thierry Henry became the first players to be inducted, with six more decided by the public. The Premier League has created a 23 man shortlist, and fans have until 9th May 1PM EST to make their choices.
You can cast your VOTE HERE.
I went for Dennis Bergkamp, Andy Cole, Paul Scholes, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, and Patrick Viera.
Here are the 2020-21 Premier League Matchday 34 Betting Lines.
PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 34 BETTING LINES
ODDS & ENDS
- Jump on Leicester City’s money line at +114. Southampton are bottom of the form table for 2021 with 3 wins, 1 draw, and 12 defeats.
- I like Both Teams To Score YES and Over 2.5 Goals in Manchester United’s game against Liverpool.
- I think there’s good value in Crystal Palace or the Draw at +230. Manchester City will be fully focused on their Champions League Semi-Final ties with PSG.
WHERE TO BET THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana, and Pennsylvania.