The midweek slate of fixtures in the Premier League are lacking a bit in the luster department.
However, like the previous matchday, there are some lines that jump out.
Here’s a look at Premier League matchday 34 lines.
2019-20 Premier League matchday 34 lines
|Tuesday, July 7th|
|Crystal Palace +650||Draw +335||Chelsea -220|
|Watford -152||Draw +285||Norwich +440|
|Arsenal +128||Draw +250||Leicester +215|
|Wednesday, July 8th|
|Manchester City -835||Draw +800||Newcastle +2000|
|Sheffield +310||Draw||Wolves +107|
|West Ham +104||Draw +235||Burnley +285|
|Brighton +510||Draw +320||Liverpool -183|
|Thursday, July 9th|
|Bournemouth +425||Draw +310||Tottenham -157|
|Everton +100||Draw +255||Southampton +270|
|Aston Villa +900||Draw +420||Manchester United -315|
Odds & Ends
- Sure, Sheffield United has had a rough go of it since the restart (although to be fair, the refs robbed them of a W their first game back). However, over their last two matches, The Blades were sharp against Spurs and took points on the road against a solid Burnley. So why are they +310 at home vs Wolves (+107)? The oddsmakers know things. Back the Wolves for the W.
- Another team getting favorable odds of late is West Ham. The relegation candidate are +104 at home against the aforementioned solid Burnley. Burnley is better. But that line suggests a West Ham win.
- In current form, oddsmakers seem to view Manchester United as a stronger side than Liverpool. Man U are just as heavy a favorite away against Aston Villa as Liverpool were at home. While we expect United to keep rolling against the Villans, the Liverpool -182 at Brighton is too good a price to overlook.
- All we’re gonna say is don’t be shocked if Bournemouth pulls a win at +425 against Spurs. Mou’s men can’t be trusted.
- Finally, Arsenal are on a decent mini-run of form. But Leicester finally put together a solid game post-break. We’re not ready to buy into Arsenal yet. Leicester at +215 is worth a look.