The 2018-19 Premier League season ended with three deserving Golden Boot winners.
Liverpool’s Mo Salah and Sadio Mane (thanks to a final day brace) ended with 22 goals, a tally Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang tied on Sunday as well.
Chelsea’s soon-to-be-departing-for-Real-Madrid (sorry, truth) Eden Hazard led all Premier League players with 31 accounted for scores (16 goals, 15 assists). Mo Salah followed him with 30 (but yeah, what an off-year he had).
Raheem Sterling, who finished second in the PFA Player of the Year voting and earned a PFA starting XI spot over Salah, was five goals and three total scores accounted for behind the Egyptian King. 🤷♀️
Final Golden Boot Tallies
Here are the top 8 goal scorers this year:
- Mohamed Salah: 22 goals, 8 assists
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 22 goals, 5 assists
- Sadio Mane: 22 goals, 1 assist
- Sergio Aguero: 21 goals, 8 assists
- Jamie Vardy: 18 goals, 4 assists
- Raheem Sterling: 17 goals, 10 assists
- Harry Kane: 17 goals, 4 assists
- Eden Hazard: 16 goals, 15 assists