Joining Chops is contributing writer Tyler Everett. Discussed deals include:
- Kieran Trippier to Atlético Madrid and if he’s a good fit for Diego Simeone?
- Matthijs de Ligt to Juventus and does this get them over the Champions League hump?
- Sebastien Haller to West Ham and does this get them into the top 6? (and why didn’t Liverpool buy him???)
What a week of soccer!
How far ahead are the USWNT from the rest of the world? And how far behind are the men? Give it a listen.Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 14: A Tale of Two National Teams” on Spreaker.
New High Press Pod is up!
Joining Chops again is site contributor Tyler Everett. This one is pretty straight-forward. The first half is a full-on discussion about the USWNT’s 2-1 win over England and their chances to repeat as World Cup champs.
The second half is a way too lengthy discussion about Tottenham record-transfer Tanguy Ndomele.Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 13: The USWNT Advance to the World Cup Final and Way Too Much Discussion About Tanguy Ndomele” on Spreaker.
New High Press Pod is up!
Tyler Everett joins again to cover this week’s big topics:
- USWNT vs England and how Megan Rapinoe is the story of the 2019 Women’s World Cup (0:30)
- The lack of quality of the USMNT and how far they have to go (14:00)
- The latest on Antoine Griezmann, little Philippe Coutinho, and the transfer market (25:00)
The latest High Press Pod is up!
Joining site-runner Chops is Tyler Everett. Topics in this episode include:
- The 2019 Women’s World Cup and the USWNT’s match-up vs France
- European summer transfers
- The USMNT’s Gold Cup performance to date–has it really been that good?
The latest High Press Pod is up!
Joining Chops is contributing writer Tyler Everett. The two cover:
- 2019 Women’s World Cup action
- The USMNT at the Gold Cup: was their 4-0 at Guyana really that impressive?
- European summer transfers to date
Chops is joined by contributing writer Tyler Everett to review the Champions League final and look ahead to next year. Can Premier League teams continue the dominance they showed this year?Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 09: Champions League Review and Look Ahead – Can Premier League Build on Its Dominance?” on Spreaker.
The 2019 UEFA Champions League Final is under 48 hours away!
A nervous and barely able to function site-runner Chops is joined by contributing writer Tyler Everett to breakdown Liverpool vs Tottenham.
How will Klopp and Poch approach the match? Who are the key difference makers? Does Tottenham have the attacking power to break down Liverpool’s backline? Listen and learn–and look for our post with the full match analysis and breakdown shortly.
- Harrison Hamm joins to discuss the unexpected ascension of Philadelphia Union (0:30) to the top of the Eastern Conference.
- Then Harrison recaps the first MLS transfer period (16:00).
- Peter Nolan joins (31:20) to discuss the New England Bruce Arena hire.
- He also looks at the rise of NYCFC and New York Red Bulls (38:00), including their game against Atlanta United this Sunday.
New High Press Pod is ready to stream or download.
- La Liga Recap: Tyler Everett joins (0:20) to review the La Liga season and break down the race for 4th.
- Manchester City FPP Violations: Then some general talk (12:00) regarding potential fallout from the reported UEFA Manchester City FPP ban.
- Title and Top 4 Odds: Gluten-Free Charles joins (20:00) to first discuss more City FFP! Then (35:00)2019-20 Premier League title odds.
New High Press Pod is up–and it’s a fun one!
Joining High Press Soccer site-runner Chops at first is contributing writer Tyler Everett. They discuss the Tottenham miracle at Ajax (1:00) and what the future could look like for the Dutch club.
Then at 16:00 minutes, Gluten Free Charles joins Chops and Tyler to discuss Liverpool (obv), who was the Red’s MVPs when singing “You’ll Never Walk Alone” with Anfield, who was Barcelona’s LVP, and closing with some initial, non-binding Champions League Final predictions.Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 5 – The UEFA Champions League Is Awesome” on Spreaker.
The latest High Press Pod is up.
Contributing writer Tyler Everett joins Chops to discuss:
- Tottenham vs Ajax
- Barcelona vs Liverpool
- Wtf was Jurgen Klopp thinking
- No, seriously, wtf was he thinking
- Do Liverpool or Tottenham stand a chance at advancing
Then, Gluten-Free Charles joins to commiserate in misery over the Liverpool game. Not for the faint of heart.Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 4 (May 02, 2019): Champions League Semi Recap and Liverpool Commiserating” on Spreaker.
Latest High Press Pod is live for streaming and download.
At 7 minutes, contributing writer Harrison Hamm joins to discuss the Luciano Acosta transfer rumors.
Finally at 20:30 contributing writer Peter Nolan joins to cover a host of topics, ranging from MLS expansion to 30 teams, MLS club training compensation, Chris Armas – Thierry Henry coaching rumors, the Kaku suspension and general New York Red Bulls and NYCFC updates.
Audio comes in a little hot the first six minutes and smooths out after that.Listen to “High Press Pod Episode 3 (04/25/19)” on Spreaker.
The first High Press Pod is up and ready for download.
- Contributing writers Tyler Everett and Katya Gokhman kick things off recapping Leg 1 of the Champions League Quarterfinals (0:30).
- They’re followed by Charles Boehm (29:45) on Chicago Fire‘s impending move and rebrand and the CONCACAF Gold Cup draw.
- Harrison Hamm joins (51:35) to discuss LAFC’s dominance, Frank de Boer’s non-dominance, and this week’s MLS match-ups.
- Finally, the podcast ends with Chops’ friend and lifelong Liverpool supporter Gluten-Free Charles discussing whether or not the Reds will win a trophy this year (1:09:55).