The UEFA Euro 2020 will be held June 12th – July 12th.
The tournament takes place in 12 cities in 12 European countries. It consists of 24 European teams who made it through UEFA qualifying.
The draw takes place in Bucharest at 12pm ET on Saturday, November 30th.
Key facts about the Euro 2020
- VAR will be used for the first time
- Portugal is the defending champ.
- Only 20 of the 24 teams have qualified.
- The remaining qualifiers compete in March of 2020.
- Italy, England, Spain, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Romania, Hungary, Scotland and Azerbaijan are the host nations
What countries have qualified for the Euro 2020?
Qualifying countries so far include:
Teams competing in playoffs for the remaining 4 spots would include the winners of the following paths:
- Playoff Path A (Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania)
- Playoff Path B (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland)
- Playoff Path C (Scotland, Norway, Serbia, Israel)
- Playoff Path D (Georgia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Belarus)
Euro 2020 Draw Results
The results of the Euro 2020 draw will be updated on Saturday, November 30th.
Euro 2020 Odds
Odds for the Euro 2020 will be updated after the draw on Saturday, November 30th. However, England and France are the early favorites.
- England +450
- France +450
- Belgium +650
- Germany +800
- Netherlands +800
- Italy +1200
- Portugal +1600
Where to bet Euro 2020 in the US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer online in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.