The UEFA Euro 2020 will be held June 12th – July 12th.
The tournament takes place in 12 cities in 12 European countries. It consists of 24 European teams who made it through UEFA qualifying.
The draw took place on Saturday, November 30th. England, Belgium and France are considered favorites. However, France’s draw with Germany and defending champions Portugal makes their path difficult.
Key facts about the Euro 2020
- VAR will be used for the first time
- Portugal is the defending champ.
- Only 20 of the 24 teams have qualified.
- The remaining qualifiers compete in March of 2020.
- Italy, England, Spain, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Romania, Hungary, Scotland and Azerbaijan are the host nations
Euro 2020 Draw Results
The results of the Euro 2020 draw will be updated on Saturday, November 30th.
|GROUP A||GROUP B||GROUP C||GROUP D||GROUP E||GROUP F|
|Switzerland||Russia||Playoff D Path Winner||Playoff C Path Winner||Playoff B Path Winner||Playoff A Path Winner|
Teams competing in playoffs for the remaining 4 spots would include the winners of the following paths:
- Playoff Path A (Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania)
- Playoff Path B (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland)
- Playoff Path C (Scotland, Norway, Serbia, Israel)
- Playoff Path D (Georgia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Belarus)
Euro 2020 Odds
Going into the draw, England and France were co-favorites. However, given France’s draw, they’ve been downgraded. France and Belgium are no favorites.
|England +500||Belgium +600||France +600||Netherlands +700||Spain +700|
|Germany +900||Italy +1100||Portugal +1700||Croatia +2500||Denmark +7500|
|Poland +7500||Russia +8000||Switzerland +8000||Ukraine +8000||Austria +10000|
|Serbia +10000||Sweden +10000||Turkey +10000||Bosnia +15000||Czech +15000|
|Wales +15000||Finland +20000||Norway +20000||Ireland +20000||Iceland +30000|
Where to bet Euro 2020 in the US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer online in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.