After being postponed due to the coronavirus, the UEFA Euro 2021 will now be held Fri, June 11th, 2021 through Sunday, Jul 11th, 2021.
The tournament takes place in 12 cities in 12 European countries. It consists of 24 European teams who made it through UEFA qualifying.
England, Belgium and France are considered favorites. However, France’s draw with Germany and defending champions Portugal makes their path difficult.
Key facts about the Euro 2021
- It’s been delayed a year due to COVID-19 concerns and domestic league rescheduling.
- VAR will be used for the first time.
- Portugal is the defending champ.
- Only 20 of the 24 teams have qualified so far.
- The remaining qualifiers compete on a TBD date.
- Italy, England, Spain, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Romania, Hungary, Scotland and Azerbaijan are the host nations.
Euro 2021 Draw Results
The results of the Euro 2021 draw are:
|GROUP A||GROUP B||GROUP C||GROUP D||GROUP E||GROUP F|
|Switzerland||Russia||Playoff D Path Winner||Playoff C Path Winner||Playoff B Path Winner||Playoff A Path Winner|
Teams competing in playoffs for the remaining 4 spots would include the winners of the following paths:
- Playoff Path A (Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania)
- Playoff Path B (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland)
- Playoff Path C (Scotland, Norway, Serbia, Israel)
- Playoff Path D (Georgia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Belarus)
Euro 2021 Odds
Going into the draw, England and France were co-favorites. However, given France’s draw, they’ve been downgraded.
|England +500||Belgium +550||France +600||Netherlands +700||Spain +800|
|Germany +900||Italy +1100||Portugal +1700||Croatia +2500||Denmark +8000|
|Poland +8000||Russia +8000||Switzerland +8000||Ukraine +8000||Austria +10000|
|Serbia +10000||Sweden +10000||Turkey +10000||Bosnia +15000||Czech +15000|
|Wales +15000||Finland +20000||Norway +20000||Ireland +20000||Iceland +30000|
WHERE TO BET THE EURO 2021 IN THE US
In the US, you can legally bet on soccer in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania.